Hope persists – and so should we
There are places around the world where threats of sexual violence, hunger, abuse and exploitation are a daily reality for the children and families who live there. In countries where options are few and danger is everywhere, you can still help the children who are suffering the most.
DANGEROUS PLACES, FLEXIBLE WAYS TO MAKE AN IMPACT
Whether you choose to give once or every month to Raw Hope, your support enables World Vision to meet the immediate needs of those living in the most dangerous places. With your donation, we can:
- Provide life-saving essentials such as nutritious food, clean water, sanitation, shelter and health care.
- Create safe places for children to play, learn about their rights to health and protection, and continue their education.
- Provide programs and services to prevent sexual violence and abuse from occurring and build a community of support for survivors.
- Make a lasting impact with long-term solutions to help make these regions more secure and resilient.
Together, we can help children living in the world’s most dangerous places survive, recover and build a future.
There are 11.7 million people in need of humanitarian assistance in Syria. Half of them are children.
OCHA, August 2019
Where We Work
Raw Hope works in 10 countries:
- Central African Republic
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- South Sudan
Millions of children in these countries live in turmoil caused by armed conflict, economic instability and human rights violations. When governments cannot or will not act to protect the rights of their peoples, Raw Hope is there to help.
Your donation to Raw Hope enables us to provide children living in these fragile regions what they need to survive, rebuild their lives and hope for a better future.