World Vision responded to the 2010 earthquake in Haiti. We’ve responded to the COVID-19 crisis. And we’re responding now to the 2021 earthquake. Join us to be part of the solution.
There are over 2,100 dead and over 12,000 injured, with hundreds more missing. Over 52,000 homes have been destroyed. Tropical depression Grace has also worsened the existing situation. Severe constraints on access, a fragile security situation and the COVID-19 pandemic are making the humanitarian response even more challenging.
By supporting World Vision’s relief work in regions affected by the recent earthquake, you will help get critical supplies to those who need it most.
Your contribution to World Vision’s emergency response in Haiti will help with essentials like:
- distributing emergency supplies from pre-positioned warehouses in next-door Dominican Republic,
- ensuring the availability of clean water and water purifiers to prevent infectious diseases such as cholera and COVID-19,
- providing tents to shelter people who have lost their homes and are exposed to the elements,
- providing primary food assistance to families, prioritizing those with children; and
- assessing the needs of children to prepare emotional and psycho-social protection for vulnerable girls and boys.