We believe every child has the right to clean water.
Access to clean drinking water can help children and families become . . .
when fields can be irrigated crop yields and live stock increases, producing healthy food.
when children don't have to risk walking an average of 6K to collect water in unsafe areas.
When a child is well hydrated their ability to pay attention and learn in school increases.
Water is something we rely on every day - almost every hour of every day. But, for 663 million people who don't have access to clean water and sanitation, water becomes the key to life.
From Africa to the Americas, we've brought clean water, improved sanitation and hygiene education to more than 7 million people in the last 5 years. Help us reach our goal of reaching a new person with clean water every 10 seconds by 2020 – and help 14 million more people!
World Vision provides more clean water than any other non-governmental organization.
- Access clean water from below the ground
- Long term solution for children and communities
- Bring clean water across long distances
- Essential water source when wells are not an option
Solar & Hand Pumps
- Bring clean well water to the heart of communities
- Do not require electricity
- Proper maintenance keeps clean water flowing
- Community members are trained to be water Technicians